Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Art Deco

I love art deco era,I have most of debbi moors cds to chose from,I made this in mind for the challenge over on http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/week-199-deco-delight.html .Doing a side stepper gives you more ways to display your layers. So in mind I have took an image from the twenties off the cd and laid onto die-cut frame to the front part of the card,with a designed lace border onto vinatge coloured paper,& then finshed with co-ordinating made flowers and swirl and a bow to finish this card  off  & leafs too.
So I am entering this into as below

2 comments:

Craftnut said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for entering my challenge at Allsorts Tracy xx

Mummylade said...

wow, this is just stunning! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!