Followers

Friday 22 March 2013

BOY

made by Therea Dickinson

This card I used stitched edged green dotty paper and layered a softer green grided panels, that have a brad in the corners of them. Then die-cut my 2 frames and coloured my boy in promarkers, then layered up and finished off with a stamped football ribbon strip border,adding the following embellishments: Butterfly, sentiment, ribbon bow, and twig.
I based this on the sketch below for Sketch n Stash challenge 109.
I would also like to enter this card into the following  challenges:
Onestopcraft, craftyribbons, ABC, ribbongirls & sketch n stash challenges,which their links are below.
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/ March colour challenge.



4 comments:

pinky said...

Very cool card, I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is Fantastic such a perfect male card I find them so difficult to make. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash.

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us as Sketch N Stash.
Hugs
JAyne

Shanna Shands said...

Great sports card. Thanks for playing along with ABC.