Followers

Monday 18 March 2013

Shamrock/St patricks day

 

Using my image I bought from Meljens with the 25% off all on their website, I coloured with promarkers and glazed the beer glass,then layered an extra shamrock to the corner of the image,which was coloured too.With larger extra shamrocks I coloured up and decoupaged them up in 2 of the corners on my card, and I die-cut a watch clock and distressed the numbers.Then with matching co-ordinating colours I matted and layered onto my base card,( with a punched out white card stock too), also a designed shamrock & bubbles cardstock I put together in one my graphics programs.
So with this card been fitting for St Patricks Day too I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
 
 



6 comments:

Barbara GR said...

So sweet card Theresa! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Athina said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for partying with us at PTT!

Unknown said...

Love how you colored the mug of beer, and your design. Great card! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
Ruza, MD DT

Ribbon Girl said...

Love the edge of your card - really nice - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Green and White Colour challenge, Mary x

Shell said...

Great card, Thanks for joinig us at Digi Galore this week.
Shell xx

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Galore. And good luck,.

Caz xx DG DT