Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Textured Lavender Bella

Hi to All, this is my DT card for this weeks challenge over on divasbydesigns , just click the link to get there and their challenge is Cute, simple.
Any way my theme to it is using the cute bugaboo image which coloured with soft lilacs with pro/flexmarkers.Then used soft shades of lilac card and mirror board, with just a hint of pink to co-ordinate. You will see l have embossed the backdrop behind the image to give texture and some dimension, then layered up with multi-frames. Just under the pink frame, running across you will see my pink/metallic lace, then added my 3 favoutite embellishments, which are flowers, bow and butterfly.I do have some paper piecing, which if you look very close the outer square base card frame curved corner edges, specially in the top left and right bottom, they are slightly covered with my mirror board edges, but neither the less it is there.Over on My Mums Craft Shop its Just for the girls,
then over on The Cutie Pie challenge is the Paper Piecing challenge
On Allsorts its Lavender & Lace, then over on Nutcrafters its Show us Texture ,of some sort.
So l am entering my card into those challenges as below
 
Many thanks for dropping by xx


11 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Theresa! I love the cute image and the pretty colour combo… the frames and edging are absolutely stunning… it's a fab card! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

this is so pretty, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Theresa, so cute.
Wendy xx

Berry said...

This is so pretty theresa love the colour hugs Rebekah xx

Kelly said...

Love your card, so pretty and the embossing is perfect with your image. Beautiful!!
Hugs Kelly

Jo Channon said...

Fabulous card Theresa and love the colours and the layout. It is perfect for our Challenge at Allsorts this week Jo x

Sue B said...

Hi Theresa... thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it's lovely to have you as a Follower!
I am now a Follower of your blog... and love your creations! :-))
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

Borqna said...

Great blog!
Love your card!
I'm a new fan of yours!

K8 said...

Hi Theresa
Thank you for your kind word on my blog! So good that you have join us at AI. Adorable card, just love those color right now!! You take care, hugs Kate

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Theresa, love the pretty colours.
Hugs
Jayne

Shuly said...

gorgeous!